- North Orange County Bar Association, 2018 - 2020
- California Attorneys for Criminal Justice, 2019 - 2020
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, 2020
- Whittier Law Review, Article Editor, 2017
- Whittier College School of Law, J.D.
- Fairleigh Dickinson University, B.A., Political Science and Philosophy
- FDU Mock Trial Event, Learning About Law School, 2018
COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EVERY CLIENT WITH RESPONSIVE SERVICE AND GENUINE RESULTS.
During Christine Martin's legal and law school career, Martin sought out work in the criminal defense field defending the rights of innocent men and women. At a young adult age, Martin volunteered at the Seton Hall Exoneration Project for several years, located in Newark, New Jersey. During that time, she worked with many innocent people wrongfully accused of murder, double homicide, drug possession and sales, gang violence, and many other cases. Martin utilized the facts and legal reasoning in an attempt to free those wrongfully accused from prison sentences they did not deserve.
Christine Martin went to Whittier Law School where she excelled, beginning her law school career with an Admission Merit Scholarship. During law school, she kept her active schedule by holding positions such as:
- Whittier Law Review, Article Editor
- Center for Children and Families Fellowship and Scholarship, Fellow
- Criminal Trial Advocacy, Lead Defense Counsel
- Honor's Award Dinner, Graduate with Honors
Currently, Christine Martin is the Managing Partner at Christine Martin Law. Starting her business from the ground up, Martin consults with specialists on every case to ensure the client has many options before coming to a settlement. Martin is endorsed for her professional demeanor, communications skills, and work ethic. She can handle any type of criminal case and offers fair competitive pricing.