- Evening Hours
- Appointment Flexibility
- Free Initial Consultations
- Experienced Attorney
- Proven Track Record
- Affordable & Effective
If you're facing assault and battery charges, you could end up in jail or paying hefty fines. You want a determined, serious attorney to represent you. Christine Martin Law has the assault and battery attorney you need in Laguna Hills, Tustin, CA or anywhere in Orange County. I'll advocate for you and your rights and work toward achieving the best possible outcome for your situation.
Email a criminal defense attorney today.
You may find yourself facing assault charges without battery charges or a combination of both. This occurs because some states consider assault and battery separate crimes. Generally, states define these crimes as:
- Assault-making a threat to cause violence to another person
- Battery-making violent or unwanted contact with another person
If you have any questions about these charges, an assault and battery attorney can help. Contact me now if you need a criminal defense attorney.
If you are charged with a violent crime, you may be facing prison time and a felony on your record. You need an attorney who is determined and serious about fighting for you. At Christine Martin Law, I defend individuals in the Laguna Hills & Tustin, CA area and throughout the state accused of violent crimes.
California breaks up violent crimes into several specific charges. You should retain a violent crimes attorney right away if you've been accused of:
- Murder or voluntary manslaughter
- Attempted murder or attempted voluntary manslaughter
- Assault with intent to commit a specific felony, and burglary and robbery
- Any felony in which a person inflicts great bodily injury on any person other than an accomplice To be convicted of burglary, the prosecution only needs to prove that you broke into a property with the intent to commit a felony. A burglary does not necessarily have to result in the intended felony being carried out.
Hire a knowledgeable violent crimes attorney who understands the finer points of California law.